This was one of the biggest projects where I took a role
I was part of the team of Slovenian company Aster doo, (merged with S&T during the end of 2001.) who signed the Contract for Supplying and Implementation of the New Accounting and Banking Information System with Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Project team considered 5-6 Oracle developers, which successfully implemented this project until the end of Q2 2003. After implementation, the local branch office of S&T Group S&T BA doo was responsible for project maintenance, which was my lead role in the company.
- Development of functionality or modules on the system given by the project manager, (Oracle Forms/Reports, PLSQL, Perl)
- As an only local person in the team, I was appointed to be a deputy of project manager, (local coordination of the project)
- From time to time, I did administration on the OS True64 and Oracle DB 9i;
Main project modules were:
- Accounting, (general ledger)
- Banking, (generic application, where is possible to implement new module without a single PLSQL code line)
- Domestic payments,
- Foreign payments,
- Asset management,
- Salaries management,
Duration on the project: 16 months.